Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beautiful!

Today is so beautiful that having to come in to work doesn't even bother me! Ginger and me went out on a early walk and it was warm enough to take off my coat. The rottweiler across the street caused a big hulabaloo of course but that is nothing new. Ginger is getting pretty good about ignoring her anyway. When we got home I re potted some house plants in bigger containers and fed the piggy blue jays. They stand around on the gutters looking at me when I'm on the patio like "Excuse me but where is the grub?" I also got a bit of cleaning done well listening to some good music. :o) I'm just really happy today. The weather has got me thinking about what I'm going to plant this year. I definitely want a big herb garden and some cute flowers good for drying. I would like a fern but they need more shade then the patio can offer. The indoor plants are growing like mad and I'm beginning to think the avocado tree is going to have to find a new spot to live because it is getting so big. Well today is just super and I had to gush about it somewhere. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment