Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Sometimes things are unfair
It can be so hard to accept how unfair things are at times. You can get mad and throw a fit about it or just accept it knowing it's not something you can change. I know I can't make others act the way I would like them to even if there not being very good to me. I've decided to see this as training in humility. Letting some one get the better of me because they don't value me won't improve the situation or make me feel better. I will keep working hard knowing that God appreciates the effort. It can be infuriating at times to be unappreciated and looked down on but in the end I know I don't need other peoples approval to know I'm a decent person. On the bright side of things, math training is coming a long well and I did get to talk to people today who I don't normally get to spend much time with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment