Sunday, August 29, 2010
Thoughts
I feel like everything is right in the world when I simply live in faith whole heartedly. There is no fear or concern in a state like that because I simply believe God will be there to help get me through anything that comes to pass. Everything in life just seems so unimportant without God in it. Nothing I do on a day to day basis would really be meaningful if I wasn't doing it for him. How I treat people means more to me then how rich or successful I can be. Money and prestige are not important to me. I really value knowing kind people. The type of people who would help you just because it's right, just because they care. I'm actually happy in some ways being a housekeeper because there is very little in the way of pretentious attitudes. At vet clinics there was sadly a lot of it and it was so frustrating to me. You could be a astrophysicist but if your mean I'm not going to be gushing with respect for you. Well that is my disorganized thoughts for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment